Amazing Facts about Clash of Clans that you haven’t read anywhere else! You think you know everything about your favorite game, Clash of Clans? Well, think again. There are some awesome things which you actually have no clue about. So why do we love this game so much? The art style of Clash of Clans attracts gamers of all ages and has gained popularity since the first day it was released. However, the game has put a new spin on it, to make it more exciting and engaging, sucking in gamers for long hours at a stretch. The amazing thing about Clash of Clans is its replay value. This is one game which you can keep coming back to and not get bored of it at all. There’s still a lot you may not know about Clash of Clans.
Top 10 Fabulously Captivating Facts about Clash of Clans
1. We all knew that Clash of Clans was raking in a huge wad of notes for Supercell but none of us actually knew how much that really was. Supercell makes over $5 million a day from their popular game, Clash of Clans. Now that’s how successful the game really is.
2. A top rank player and fanatic of the game, George Yao, played this addictive game continuously for 6 whole months. He decided to install the game on five different iPads and played them all at once. His iPads never left his side even while he was in the shower.
3. The Clash of Clans ad in the 2015 Super Bowl which was a parody of the movie ‘Taken’ was rated as the most viewed ad. In fact, YouTube users selected it as the second best ad from the game.
4. Wondering how Clash of Clans is free to play but the company is still making money. Wired claims that Clash of Clans and other popular mobile games contribute to almost 50% of their income to just the top 10 percent of players.
5. Millions of players log in every day to play their favorite game yet there are just 15 people who are working on the game. This must take a tremendous amount of effort and work on their part.
6. The name for the acronym P.E.K.K.A was actually given by a fan of the game on Facebook. He was the winner of the Facebook contest which Supercell held in 2012 and ever since then, P.E.K.K.A was known to be Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins.
7. Apart from the dragon, the only other character which changes its appearance at every level is the P.E.K.K.A.
8. Placing your base at the corner of the map in Clash of Clans doesn’t mean that you’re protect by a wall against all enemies.
9. Heroes can be your greatest weapon in Clash of Clans. They are the most powerful troop in the game as they never die but instead need to regenerate back to full health.
10. One of the top Clash of Clans players, Panda, reportedly spends around $7000 every month to build and fortify his village.
So, how many of these facts did you actually know? It’s funny how we love this game but can at the same time know so little about it.